To support the Qatar National Vision 2030 we are initiating a program called Environment Heroes for year 3 to year 6 students in Spectra Global School. The students will be requested to nominate themselves to become a part of the Environment Heroes team. The selected students will then be called Environment Heroes for #spectraglobalschool and will have certain roles and responsibilities.
We are proud to announce the formation of the 2021/2022 Environment Heroes. Students from Key Stage 2, Years 3 to 6, nominated themselves to be Environment Heroes for the their class.
The following students were selected:
Jumana Akkila- Year 3A
Amal Kasem-Year 3B
Musa Aziz- Year 3C
Tameem Majdi Al Baghdadi- Year 4A
Muhammad Aalim- Year 4B
Yousif Omar Ismail- Year 5A
Malak Faisal- Year 5B
Muhammad Ibrahim Zahid- Year 6A
During the course of this Academic Year, with the support of the teachers,the environment heroes will:
– Create awareness about the three R’s: reduce waste, reuse resources, and recycle materials.
– Organise tree planting days at school and tell students why trees are important to the environment.
– Encourage children to switch off all appliances and lights when not in use.
– Host an exhibition within school with the recycled materials
– Environment Heroes will meet twice in a month to help create a better environment for the school.
– Environment Heroes to make sure that their respective classes are neat and tidy always.
Well done and we know you will help to create a positive change for a sustainable future.